Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

Subject: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:28:43 -0500
There are a few of us left on the list waiting for all the off-topic digital
chatter to pass
as if you're not a newbe to the list, you are aware that this was and as far as
I am
aware still is an "Olympus OM" list. No, I don't think it ever got changed to
all things
Olympus as some seem to think even if they have been around a couple or three
years, they are still newbys, and the list was set up way before their time,
Olympus
OM.

GeoW