Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

Subject: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:03:35 -0700
I don't mind the dialog on digital camera comparisons as long as people
don't get into stupid arguments about it. I've used digital for a long time
for some limited applications and really want to be able to use some of my
Zuikos on a digital SLR. I have a great set of macro and long telephoto
lenses and it may be some time before that range is duplicated in a full
digital system. For the macro gear, stop down metering would not be a major
problem. A completely new digital macro system would also be a lot of money
for a 64 year old person to spend, especially if it isn't making me much
money.

/jim