Re: [OM] Re: OM List and Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM List and Adapters
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:28:19 -0500
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:58:26 +1100

>I think an adapter of some sort is inevitable, if it's purely
>mechanical I'd build one myself - the question is, does it need
>any electronics in it to handshake with the body.

Hmmm.  I've had some reasonable success with epoxy and duct tape,
JB Weld and an occasional dab of fiberglass auto body filler.  Of
course, I'd need to get my hands on an E1.  :-)

Walt

"Reports that say something hasn't happened are always interesting
to me, because, as we know, there are known knowns; there are
things we know we know.  We also know there are known unknowns;
that is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But
there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't
know." -- Donald Rumsfeld