[OM] [OT] SUV Update

Subject: [OM] [OT] SUV Update
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:01:29 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
See,
I told you that we should get back on topic.
This morning, about 6 o'clock during the 15 mins drive to work, I saw 8 cars
off the road and I mean waaaay off...:)  Two of them belly up.
Most amazing thing was that all of them but one were either SUV's or large 4X4
trucks...
Moral of the story:
They are not only big stinkers, they are also dangerous...
Yeah, yeah, I know.  I had the bulletproof vest and the hard hat before sat in
front of the computer...
Boris
P.S.  Happy to report that the Wagen was one of the fastest cars on the road
today (and I mean on the road...)

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)