Re: Re:[OM] Let the rat leave the (allegedly) sinking ship!

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] Let the rat leave the (allegedly) sinking ship!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:15:57 -0500
I've got two of each.  Although I, being a bit of a gadget geek
myself, prefer the MD2 because of the LCD display and the rewind
capability, I never feel at a disadvantage when using one of the
MD1s.

On the other hand, I don't think I've ever shot 20 36-exp. rolls
of film without an intervening period of regeneration ("sleep" I
believe you humanoids call it), during which time the NiCd pack
could be recharged.

And why does the LCD frame counter on the MD2s count down, but the
OMs count up?

Walt

"...as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know
we know.  We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say,
we know there are some things we do not know.  But there are also
unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know." -- Donald
Rumsfeld