Re: [OM] new to darkroom

Subject: Re: [OM] new to darkroom
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:08:23 -0500
Nils,
It sure is.
As I recall the flaw with old paper is a lack of deep black (and contrast as
you said).  You'll soon see why people who print are
fanatical about clean negatives.  If you decide to go further, you can get
canned air at a computer store (at least in the US!)

I think I looked through the eyepiece of a borrowed telescope the same year I
first printed.  Use of technology has hounded all of
my hobbies to date.  Like fixing a car, printing your own stuff is satisfying
somehow.  Right guys?

All the best,
Lama

From: "Nils Frohberg" <nilsf@xxxxxxx>