Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

Subject: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:52:50 -0800
Hang in there Donald! You have been a list user long enough to know that the E-1 and OT frenzy will die down in a bit and we will get back to OM talk soon enough.

Jim Couch

Donald MacDonald wrote:

I'm beginning to feel a bit like a stranger here. I've never deleted so much at-a-glance (a nice analogue activity) in my life on the list.

Looks like this TOPE (assuming any of them are worth exhibiting...) may be my last.

D. (exclusively film, exclusively OM in 35mm)