Re: [OM] [OT] SUV Update

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] SUV Update
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:10:07 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
It was ice, large patches of it on the road.  You cant do much on ice.  The
only think to do is drive slow if you have to, but better stay home until goes
away.
I think that a lot of 4WDs dont know when their system is effective and agree
that some of them are overconfident.  But there is nothing compared to one
beast on the road, here are the specs of it:
A middle age man in a minivan.  I am a defensive driver myself, but when I see
one of those, always make sure I keep an extra distance and always give way.
I like SUV's, especially the way they look (and I need one), but dont like
driving behind them. Next year Honda and Ford are coming out with fuel cell
vehicles...and I really like the Element(but at present it gets only 26MPG and
you cant see me driving one).  Unfortunately none of this offer the "Winter
Package" for now.
Boris
This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)