Re: Re:[OM] Let the rat leave the (allegedly) sinking ship!

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] Let the rat leave the (allegedly) sinking ship!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:08:04 -0500
At photo shows, we at the Olympus Booth would demonstrate MD-1 by standing a
nickel on it's edge on top of the grip, next to the release button.  Then
we'd fire it in sequence mode and the nickel would stay standing.  Not so
bad.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714