Re: OT: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

Subject: Re: OT: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:25:58 -0800 (PST)
>Does anyone still drive a PUT?  I may be the last :-)
>But with my OM behind the seat along with my shot gun.

If it's 2WD, then the answer is no.  The office I work at
contains mostly engineer types.  There are only three cars in
the lot, two SUVs and about 20 trucks.  Nearly all are loaded
with leather interiors, four doors, bed-liners, fiberglass
bed-covers and DVD players.  Yes, DVD players!  Oh, and I almost
forgot the ultimate geek accessory--GPS receivers with
moving-map displays imbedded in the dashboard.  Half of the
trucks are getting traded in for "new and improved" versions
every year or 3000 miles--whichever comes first.

My '94, 170000 mile Cherokee is the poor step-child in the
parking lot.  But I also let it get dirty too.  :)  What good is
a 4WD if you are afraid to let it get dirty?  REALLY DIRTY!

Oh, and by the way, Chrysler's fit and finish is MUCH improved.
Can't say much for the drivetrain in our new JGC, though.

AG-Schnozz