Re: [OM] fisheyes

Subject: Re: [OM] fisheyes
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:34:40 -0500
There are Sigma lenses in both 8mm (circular image) and 16mm (full frame) that
show up every now and then.  There are also two Russian lenses, but neither of
them has a native OM mount.  You'd have to use Nikon or M42.

The 16/3.5's all have the Neutral filter, which is just clear, it's not a ND.

Skip