Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm question

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm question
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:07:43 -0800
I've used the lens to take pictures of a white house using Velvia film and
not noticed any color problems. However I loaned the lens to Bob Gries and
the lens looked so yellow to him that he only used it for black and white.
So maybe it depends on how good your eyes are ...

Bob felt like the bokeh of the 55 f1.2 might be *slightly* better than the
bokeh of the 50 f1.2 which he owns.

On Aug 10 there was an email to the list from Gary Reese indicating that the
radioactive elements were used on lenses having a serial number less than
137,000. So if you have a blacknosed 55 f1.2 you might have the best of both
bokeh and color ... but I wouldn't be able to tell.

-jeff