Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:16:29 -0700
Anyone who believes differently than Larry becomes the beneficiary of his
insults. Such bitterness. Many of us believe in "not being a victim" and do
what it takes to achieve that. It's not being fearful but being aware and
avoiding placing oneself in vulnerable positions. I find that if I prepare
for the worst it simply does not happen. I'm thankful that my government
does not inhibit by ability to be reasonably prepared. My OM stuff is
insured so I don't really need to worry about that......but losing it would
really piss me off. /jim