Re: [OM] fisheyes

Subject: Re: [OM] fisheyes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:04:38 -0800
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas wrote:

Or cheaper still might be an M42-OM adaptor, if you know where to find one.

Item #2969220025 with a week to go, ships to US and Canada, so far no bids.
And no connection.

I'm afraid it won't focus to infinity...

There are both adapters without lenses that don't focus to infinity and adapters with single and double element corrector lenses available. That particular auction doesn't say or show whether there is a lens, but I suspect not, considering how far that finger in the picture goes into the inside.