Re: [OM] Quick Servay

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Servay
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:23:00 -0800
Pretty much next to forever. I used to get well over 3 or 4 years in my OM-1 with the original mercury batteies until I realized the risk I was taking. Now I switch them out at one year regardless of use/apparent condition. With an MR9 adapter I am still getting at least a years worth of life out of 357s in the OM-1.

Jim Couch

Alienspecimen wrote:

I was just curious how long the batteries in your OM1 last?
Reason I am asking is this:
Just curious to know if there is a difference before and after the conversion
to the new circuit.  Is it longer?
Boris