Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:29:08 -0800
on 12/4/03 7:37 PM, Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu at lamadoo@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Long story, short:  14S sounds like gross overexposure, assuming the pinhole
> is close to the film plane.  Gees, I guess a body cap
> acts like about an inch of extension.  Who wants to run with that calculation?
>
> Interesting thread.
>
> Lama

I bet the body-cap with pinhole is closer to 50mm... the OM back-focus is
~46mm (guessing from memory here, somebody will know for sure) although the
pinhole likely isn't exactly even with the flange front... so its probably
closer to 50mm. I got one of those pinhole body caps somewhere, I'll have to
dig it out and play with it. I suppose that could have been a TOPE subject
as well, I just now thought of that.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...