Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 06:29:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
All said is right so far, but I would be careful when associating the actions
of the imperialistic American government with the pattern of thought of the
regular citizen.
I know it is very easy to pick on my fellow Americans, but we must be fair
towards them as it is virtually unpossible to get the news in RAW format (see,
I am actually on topic).  As I said earlier government here does not attract
the brightest and every politician serves the interests of some dirty
capitalist...same with the news.
The government here has convinced the folks that everything it does is towards
the cause of spreading freedom around the world.  I can assure you that if they
knew how bloody the hands of it are, they would stone them to death...
And then John wrote:

A guy I know was complaining about how some things are in the United States,
his buddy said "why don't you move to another country?"  The first guy
answered "I would, but I'm worried about being subject to US foreign policy"

good one!

I have the ultimate revenege for those-my vote counts...
Boris

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)