Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:22:47 -0500
That doesn't surprise me.  It's easier to correct a lens with a smaller
aperture.  Witness the testing of the Cosina/Voigtlander 50/3.5 LE collapsible
lens that was offered with the Bessa T LE.  It was the best 50mm lens that Pop
Photo had ever tested.  When you only have to open a lens up to f/3.5, it's
amazing how well it can perform.

Skip