Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:56:08 -0700
The conflicts in the Balkans go back almost 1500 years and were only really
suppressed during the communist government era as I recall. World Wars I and
II were started in this shit hole and some countries of this world were not
about to let it happen again. It would be beneficial if we could fence off
areas of that kind of conflict and just let them fight until only one group
(or one person)is left. As Andrew pointed out earlier, the world is now too
interconnected to permit that. You sound like so many who profess to hate
the US but just can't wait to live here. These bitter tirades are getting
tiresome. /jim