[OM] Re: Hyperbull

Subject: [OM] Re: Hyperbull
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:01:09 -0800

>.....and someone else posted last
>weekend that they saw an 11X14  print shot from a 5 megapixel
>wonderbrick with no sharpening or postprocessing and printed from an
>Epson 2200 that was so sharp and detailed it made him want to throw
>his OM gear in the trash and give up photography.....

That was me. Indeed the print blew me away. Unfortunately the cost of
the digital system that produced the print also blows me away.  Kinda
like looking at a MF or LF print. So I'm going to have to wail until the
value of my aquired OM system and a DSLR converge. If it ever does as I
suspect others have the same thought and so the market will be flooded
with willing sellers and only a few tight-assed buyers :>(

Mike