Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:02:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
I just skimmed through the article, but in the latest issue of Outdoor
Photographer there is an interview with someone who uses a Hassy with a digital
back.
One thing that was said impressed me (loosely off the top of my head)was the
comment that the back has such a wide range that he no longer need to wait for
the soft light early in the morning or later in the evening.  I think they also
stated how many times wider it gets compared to film.
Boris

Original: