Re: Re: [OM] Quick Servay

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Quick Servay
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:06:31 -0600
Boris,
        I don't recall the wording of the post you refer to, but it has been
my expierence that that the 357's (and all of the silver oxide batteries)
will fail suddenly with no warning. It is their strong point (ie near
constant output until failure) and their Achilles Heel. So always carry a
spare set or be prepared to use Mechanical 60 or in the case of OM1 Sunny
16.

Charlie Geilfuss