Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:11:32 -0500
At 09:59 PM 12/4/03, you wrote:

Those who don't live here have no business telling us how to
behave.  We're doing pretty well on our own, thank you.  If you're
not careful, you may be the next to be invaded.  :-)

Walt

Your not on your own and your business is our concern because it has such a dramatic effect on us.
AndrewF
(already invaded and I want a vote in the next US presidential election, please)

You might as well, seems like very few vote here any more. Can we blame you for the results too? :-)

gregg