Re: [OM] Check these two auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] Check these two auctions
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:03:56 -0800
Thanks for the first hand info! It's also a very upbeat use of the kit!

Looking at the approximate era of the OM the largest U.S. military activity
was under General Westmoreland. Perhaps democracy can shed further insight
on the government surplus OM kits.

Let's take a vote:

1.) Do you believe General Westmoreland's troops took more pictures than J
Edgar's troops?

2.) Do you believe your government takes more pictures of what is right
versus what is wrong?

3.) Will the kit sell for more if it were autographed by General
Westmoreland or J Edgar?

4.) Would you value it more if it were signed by General Westmoreland or J
Edgar?

When you vote please indicate whether you believe in conspiracies so that
votes cast by wackos can be eliminated.

-jeff
(too much caffeine and sugar today trying to stay alert after a long week)