Re: [OM] A TYPICAL day in the life WAS: NOT Mike Moore OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] A TYPICAL day in the life WAS: NOT Mike Moore OT and guns
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 17:18:09 +1100
That's the sort of thing I had in mind - no reason why we can't all do that. A shot or mini-essay designed to undercut the stereotypical image. Down here we could present an Australia which has nothing to do with crocodiles! (Did you know that we're the most urbanised nation on earth? Yes, really!) How would you like to present the uniqueness of your community. Feels good. Even tourists can never quite get that feel.
AndrewF

Gregg,

I think your ADITL idea is a good one, perhaps more of a Typical Day In The Life. Instead of a holiday, just a 'mundane' ordinary day. Might be fun to see what people come up with, what people do on a typical day at work or play or with their families.

Gregg Iverson wrote:

Maybe we could do another "Day in the Life" theme but not on a holiday. We haven't done one of those since 2000 I believe.

gregg