Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pin-hole photography problem - help!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:44:14 +0000
That's a very good explanation as far as I can make out Daniel. However, the fact remains that whatever the tabs are doing, whatever the sort of lens or extension tube, the OTF system, when the camera is set to Auto, will close the shutter when there is enough exposure on the film according to how the ASA is set. This is what Donald was getting at in reponse to Piers' post.

Chris