[OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: Wayne <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:03:14 -0500
Amen!!!!

Please, everyone, take this political and philosophical crap to a more appropriate venue. We get enough of this whining from our respective media sources, be they liberal or conservative.

Let's get on with photography, sniveling about the Olympus corporation, boasting about FANG's and the serious fear and loathing of all things digital.

Wayne

jonathan arklay wrote:

Sorry Jim, we have already exchanged blows once, but this is unacceptable.
Have you ever been to this 'shit hole'. I have and it is some of the most
beautiful countryside I've seen inhabited by some of the warmest and most
friendly people that I have met.
I have also spent time in the good ol' US of A, most recently New Orleans,
and after three long months in some of Mississippi's 'finer' ship yards
could equally describe it as you did the Balkans. But I wouldn't however,
because nice people call it home and are rightly 'PROUD' of there home, I
would hopefully find some restraint.
I joined this list because I love owning and using OM's. I would rather keep
the politics separate. I spend a lot of time on greenpeace.org, but don't
wont or need that when I'm in the mood for OM's. I imagine many people on
the list may have a similar view.

Jonathan Arklay

PS it would have been nice if Moose's recommendation to stop this
'destructive' thread had been heeded. Why not take the thread Off List with
people. I'll happily add anyone on this list to my Messenger contacts. Then
those of us with strong political views can have some fun whilst still
enjoying the Oly list, as an Oly list, rather than an open forum that people
obviously don't want.