Re: [OM] Gear 4 sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Gear 4 sale
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:41:07 +0100
Cc: danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought that the repeat postings were due to a mailer problem. That seems
to not be the case, so I will just take this opportunity to reiterate the
COMMON PRATICE of for for sales adverticement.

FS posts are welcome -- in moderation -- assuming they have to do with
Olympus-related gear somehow. The common procedure is: make a list, post a
mail on the list -- ONCE.

Repostings are only OK after a month or more -- more frequent repostings
get annoying (I'd even say that a posting once a month of the same stuff
would be excessive), and anyone interrested will have seen the post and can
respond. Or if something substantial happens (say, one decides to slash the
prices in half).

Hope this clears up any confusion.

--thomas

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:10:42 -1000
"Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cutting back on some of my Olympus gear:
>
> Olympus OM4Ti with papers and original box.
> Purchased from Chris Barker 8 month ago.
> $799 + shipping
>
> Olympus 280F Flash ex condition
> $165. + shipping
>
> Olympus Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 mint.
> 99. + shipping
>

> Olympus Zuiko 21mm f/3.5 like new lens
> 285. + shipping
> Purchased from Moose 8 month ago.
>
> Ebay feedback if you want to see is under "coolbluey"
> 315 feedbacks, no negatives!
>
> Daniel Danrich
> danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Thomas Heide Clausen