Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:00:24 -0500
I think that Italian hoagie starts with *olive* oil. Oooooohhh, a real
Philly Cheesesteak with onions, green peppers and hots. Hoowee, I need to go
get some grub! While I was in NZ for a month I went through cheesesteak
withdrawal. I couldn't find any sub shops at all. Sorry, Subway doesn't
qualify.

-Mickey