Re: [OM] ( OM ) A challenge for Digital cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) A challenge for Digital cameras
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 01:19:31 -0700
There is a company in Big Sky Montana that specializes in skiing and rafting
photography. Last time I talked to them they were making the total
transition to digital cameras. I will talk to someone there and get an
update on that conversion and their experience to date. Their web site
doesn't offer any information on equipment used. I should have some
information by Monday. /jim