Re: [OM] New OM kit in UK

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM kit in UK
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:37:32 -0000
Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I've been neglecting my list obligations to
acquire OM kit for a little while....
The pricing, while not cheap, is the last Oly UK list IIRC, and since it
includes some items which have been trading at silly prices on beay
recently, is certainly worth a look.
As I've said before, these guys are among the "good'uns" in my experience.

Julian