Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 09:51:41 -0700
At 09:10 AM 12/7/2003 -0500, Mickey Trageser wrote:
>Even at 9 AM that's making my mouth water..... I don't think I could be a
>food photographer. My subject would keep disappearing and the camera would
>be greasy. How do you get mayonnaise off a lens?

My pro photographer buddy is a commercial photographer, and he's forever taking
pics of food.  Guess what happens to most of the food after it's finished
"modeling" for him?  His wife comes and absconds with the goods, and that's
what's for dinner that night -- or, if the "model" had to be pre-cooked for the
shoot, it's what's for dinner right away!

Garth