[OM] OT Jung and vacations was Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: [OM] OT Jung and vacations was Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:02:20 -0800
I heard it from Jeremy Taylor, a friend, author and teacher of dreamwork and symbolism in dream, myth and sacred narrative. He is much more the scholar than I and could likely give a reference. I might even be able to dig up one myself.......... But I'm packing for a trip to Mexico. Nos vamos mañana a la seis en la mañana, amigos. My kit is pretty well set. Relatively modest, as the point is relaxing in the sun, not photography.

2 x OM-4
Vivitar 19-35/3.5-4.5
Zuiko 35-105/3.5-4.5
Zuiko 50/1.4
Tokina 50-250/4-5.6
(or maybe Tamron SP 60-300/3.8-5.4, but the Tokina takes the same filter size as the 35-105) Vivitar 2x Macro Teleconverter. I have a 2x-A, but the Viv turns the 50/1.4 into a 100/2.8 that focuses to 1:1
55mm A-macro close-up lens
55mm C-POL
T18
Velbon 343 tripod.
Film: Portra 160NC, Supra 400 & 800

If they have an internet café and I get bored with sun, sand, etc., you may hear from me. If not, be good. or if you can't be good, have fun and I'll check up on you in a week or so.

Moose