Re: [OM] Tamron 90mm f2.5 Cheap BIN

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90mm f2.5 Cheap BIN
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:07:57 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2003 6:49:23 PM Central Standard Time,
fred42@xxxxxxxxx writes:
2971056803
Yes, A good price at $100 BIN.  Missing the front cap but takes a 49mm just
like a bunch of the Zuikos.   At that price, someone could buy it, use it and
sell it without getting hurt if they didn't like it.  I've traded a strange
adaptall mount or two with the local retailer for an OM mount.  Had to give a
little cash, but wasn't paying the full load.  This is a lens which can usually
be found in my kit. Great macro, great portrait & great medium telephoto.
Someone needs to buy this one.  Bill Barber