Re: [OM] OT Jung and vacations was Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Jung and vacations was Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:16:01 +0000
Buen viaje... hasta luego.

Chris

On 9 Dec 2003 , at 1:02, Moose wrote:

I heard it from Jeremy Taylor, a friend, author and teacher of dreamwork and symbolism in dream, myth and sacred narrative. He is much more the scholar than I and could likely give a reference. I might even be able to dig up one myself.......... But I'm packing for a trip to Mexico. Nos vamos mañana a la seis en la mañana, amigos. My kit is pretty well set. Relatively modest, as the point is relaxing in the sun, not photography.

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.

+44 (0)7092 251126