[OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:21:54 -0500 (EST)

>....So the fundamental substance, the universal experience is faecal, not
>metal. Heavy shit indeed. And when it reaches my chin as it sometimes
>do I go all stoic for what else can one do?......

Sorry that I am the one who's delivering the breaking news, but how much crap
you can take and how well you take it is the essence of life.  You constantly
take loads and loads of it from the never ending pile and just when you thought
you had enough, you turn around and take some more...
Hope this answers your question.
Boris

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)