Re: [OM] Digital Cameras -OT comment

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Cameras -OT comment
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:07:05 -0500
Have a look at Steve's Digicams and compare the sample photos of the SD10
and others. I was not at all impressed by the SD10's color rendition and
noise, especially in comparison with the Digital Rebel. As for AA batteries,
although I have them, I really like the speed of popping in a single
replacement cell vice fumbling with the AAs.
http://www.steves-digicams.com
-Mickey