Re: [OM] A photographic challenge

Subject: Re: [OM] A photographic challenge
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:18:36 -0600
Got any parades coming up in your area?

W Shumaker wrote:

OK, I have a photographic challenge. One of the Christmas list
requests from the resident 8 yo in my household is a picture, and I will quote the exact list item (spelling not mine):

"A picture of you, your Reindeer and Mrs Claus"

Being the resident photographer, the challenge has fallen upon
my head to procure the requested item. Is there anyone on the
list that can help me out with this request. Any suggestions would
be greatly welcome. I have lot's of OM gear and plenty of film available at my disposal for this request, but the subject matter
may be beyond my OM reach.

Wayne