Re: [OM] Re: Different way of seeing...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Different way of seeing...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:10:47 -0800
Good black and white ink jet prints can last as long as the paper. I have
doubts that the average color photo (film chemistry) is going to last 100
years without some noticeable color shifts. Glossy photo paper can bond to
the glass covering the print. There's a lot of things that can unexpectedly
go wrong in 100 years.

-jeff