Re: [OM] New OM kit in UK

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM kit in UK
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:24:53 -0000
And (in the AP ad) quite a bit of macro and flash stuff too, at
wallet-gripping prices.  They list just about everything except the
astro-adaptor.  Ring Cross Pol anyone?  USD350!

I will clearly have to review insurance policies, because at those prices I
must be pretty significantly under-insured!

Piers