Re: [OM] threeshoes website, was Olympus shot #50

Subject: Re: [OM] threeshoes website, was Olympus shot #50
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:26:36 -0000
From: "Chris Barker" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 December 2003 06:34
Subject: [OM] threeshoes website, was Olympus shot #50

> *Very* kind of you to say so Graham, but I  know it needs upgrading and
>   updating.  Trouble is, I have taken on too many duties at work,
> including having to update their website (http://www.raf.mod.uk/ulas)
> for the new set of student members of the Squadron.  I will get it
> better.  One of my New Year resolutions will be to get a PAW going ...
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

If you contemplate a new server when you upgrade you may wish to avoid Dot5
Hosting. They just emailed me to say that:

 "Our server, NS45, was compromised early this morning. We regret to inform
you that all customer data was lost and the operating system damaged. At
this time we have no way of recovering any data."

--Graham :-(