Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:33:28 +0100
I suspect that a number of us in northern Europe have a more relaxed
feeling towards Clinton and his sexual escapades; morality means different
things to different people, and we think of several of the more recent
incumbents of the US presidential post as being far more immoral in their
political and public actions than Clinton ever was.

I would not be surprised if Clinton preferred Olympus!

Roger Key, Copenhagen

Walt,
You realize that your post's been saved by many and would be used in the
future against you...mostly  for selfish reasons....:)  Like the pleasure
of seeing you all worked up and steaming...:)
Seriously, you can't do this to us.  We were just enjoying all the beating
the ol' US of A was getting.  YOur post just ruined the party...
Boris
P.S.  I wish you said something about Clinton.  I would put him on top of
the list of scumbags, along with Reagan...

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)