Re: [OM] Winder 2 battery life

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder 2 battery life
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:02:11 -0000
I agree with you, Paul, I doubt that a winder will justify rechargeables.
For an MD using the 18v grip, I have used lithium AA batteries to great
effect - they last and last and last.  But they can be hard to find.  Since
Jonathan is in UK, I suggest 7dayshop in Guernsey.  Dixons denied there was
such a thing as Lithium AA - yes, it was a long short, but they deserved a
chance at least.

Piers