Re: [OM] SN 100mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] SN 100mm f2.8
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:05:14 +0100
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:51:19 -0000
"jonathan arklay" <jsarklay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is like waiting for a bus. Don't see one all day then three come
> along at once......

Well, that's this list to you ;)

> Is this offer because you don't use 100mm f2.8's at all or are they just
> spares?
>
> What is wrong with them?

Mine is simply spare. I figure that two 100/2,8 is more than enough for
anyone, so I am selling off the third one I have around. The two others get
lots of exercice, though ;)

> The UK high st price for good one's of these lenses seems to be from ?150
> up to really silly money. I have seen some of the newer MC's in rough
> nick for less. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, who knows?
>
> But so long as it match's the description given I'll be very happy with
> paying ?78+p&p for the one I've just won the bid on.

It's an excellent lens, you'll have loads of fun with it.

--thomas

> Jon

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)