Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
From: wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:39:27 +0000
Ah, its nice to know that some things in life never change.

There's death, taxes and Larry's sour outlook on life in general and the
prosperous or powerful specifically. He has a even handed hate policy - he
hates everyone of any financial means except poor and of any political
persuasion except his.

Flame on, Larry. You can go have your milk and cookies now, as you have the
center spotlight, again.