Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction

Subject: Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:35:18 -0500
I told my optometrist I wanted to pay him for second examination, to come up
with the exact prescription needed for a distance of 1
meter.

He said that with all of the technology available to him, he had no way to test
at one meter.  He could test at infinity and that's
it.

I decided to make the transition to AF immediately, before I'm too old to want
to learn something new.  Scary, but it's better than
being dead already.

All the best,
Jim

From: "Mike" <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>