Re: [OM] Digital and the Olympus E System

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital and the Olympus E System
From: Ross Orr <voxbongo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:14:54 -0500
"Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, you need another body (buddy)...

"John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, you should get another 2N asap.

Uhhhh. . . Okay! Black if possible! (Is this the codependency starting already?)

And you know, as much as I love my 85mm, I *have* been thinking that a 100 would be nice. . .

(Any special reason--besides price--why people are into the 100/2.8 as opposed to the f/2?)

"Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
why not a 4T?

Now now, the sickness has to stop *somewhere*.

The 4T is a nice camera I'm sure, but A) I already own a Pentax spotmeter, and B)I think the pointy pentaprism of the OM-2 is cuter!

Not to be flame bait or anything.

best,

  --Ross