[OM] POT USA , BJ

Subject: [OM] POT USA , BJ
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:26:28 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Clinton...
OK, I dont care about his affair either, but it is really disturbuing how he is
perceived around the world...
Now let's all agree on somehting, we all know the immage of the American used
car salesman, if you dont, I am sure that you could dig out a brilliant
description of yourself.
That what BJ is, the ultimate used car salesman (or upscale trailer thrash,
whatever you feel more comfortable with), working from the oval orifice.  Where
did the notion that he has even a trace of inteligence come from I do not know.
 Have you seen Bill and Hillary's taste in clothes (expecially hers).  He also
has a sophisticated taste in food (McDonalds).  Yo gotta love his taste of
women, the sluttier, the better...I do not remember what South American country
he went to and announced that the mummy of a woman that has been dead for about
five hundred years still looks good and if she was alive he would ask her out...
Intelectually awaresness is something that escaped him, even his mother called
him Bubba, but he knows a few phrases and also how to manipulate people...so
did Hitler
I would like someone, anyone to tell me what is so different between what the
Americans do in Iraq and Afghanistan and the Serbs in Kosovo.
I have only three things to say about the whole issue.  In the late 80's
Miloshevic ran on the platform that he would stop the expulsion of Serbs from
Kosovo (???) and got elected as a president.
Bosnian muslims (majority) complain about the Croats, not the Serbs.
Muslim exodus from Kosovo was caused by the bombs Clinton and
Thug Co. so eagerly dumped over their heads.
You connect the dots.  But still, the victorious always write the history
books...
Boris

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)