Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:39:06 -0700
You misunderstand me. He uses a lot of bandwidth to say the same things over
and over. That kind of bitterness is depressing and I find the repeating
nature of it of no value to me. I've read it and don't need to keep reading
it over and over. I'll ignore your "bomb the bastards" comment as others
have already responded. /jim