Re: Please, guys.....stop now....Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike

Subject: Re: Please, guys.....stop now....Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:03:48 +1100
Dear Friends,

Please.....can we keep (geo)political discussions off the list? They can
bring nothing but inflamatory threads, people getting hurt and upset -- and
have nothing to do with Olympus whatsoever. This is an international list,
so....

Grab your cameras, go out and find the most christmasy scene in your
neighborhood, treat it in a creative way, put it on the WWW and let's
discuss THAT instead ;)

Thanks a lot,

--thomas

Now I'm going to get all upset because it's as hot as hell here and we can't do conventional Christmas scenes and I'm not a Christian anyway and how dare you assume that I am and I sooo sick of these northern hemicentric assumptions about the seasons and I haven't got a website yet either and.....

International - that's the whole point.
If people want to get offended, they'll always find a way - no matter what you say.
AndrewF